Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My last summer

Hi, I'm Cèlia and now I'm going to talk about my last summer. First I'm going to talk about my english summer camp and finally I'm going to talk about my holidays in Vall d'Aran.

In July I went to an english summer camp here in Banyoles. Every day we did lots of activities, and the last day we went to Fang Aventura and we slept there in a tent. I liked a lot sleeping in the forest because I didn't do it before. This night we slept only 4 hours. In the morning we had chocolate and biscuits for breakfast. It was fantastic.

Now I'm going to talk about my holidays in Vall d'Aran. I stay there for five days. Every day we went walking in the mountains. The first day we went to Pla de Beret where we saw lots of horses and cows. The last day we went to Aran Park and we saw lots of animals too.

Thanks for your attention.


My classmates:
Laia: She went to Hailebury.
Jordi: He travelled to England.
Cristina: She went to Paris with her sister.
Laura: She went to Andorra.
Clàudia V: She went to saw the film This Is Us.
Joan C: He spend one week in Mallorca.
Joan R: He went to a Girona football campus.
Xènia T: She went to English lessons.
Quim: He went to Palamós with his family.
Núria F: She went to Castelló d'Empuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment