Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

About my last summer

Hi,
I'm cèlia and this is my oral presentation about my last summer. First I'm going to talk about mky holidays in France, then I'm going to talk about my summer camp and finally I'm going to talk about Empuriabrava.

I stayed in France for 1 week with my parents and some friends. We stayed in a hotel that had been a castle, it was in Avanton. The first day we went to Futuroscope, we had a great time. the other days we visited the town and we went shopping.

Now I'm going to talk about my summer camp. I went to a summer camp near to Barcelona with a friend. Every day we did a lot of activities and we had English classes. One day we went to an aquatic park in Barcelona.

On September I went ot Empuriabrava with my family. Every day we went to the beach and we met friends.

This summer was great.
Thanks for your atention.

No comments:

Post a Comment